Experienced financial advisors will focus on several topics and show those who are new to Canada how to navigate the financial system.
Date & Time: Tue, 8 November 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Location: Joseph D. Carrier Art Gallery, Columbus Centre 901 Lawrence Avenue West Toronto, ON M6B 4E7
In collaboration with CIBPA
Finance for Young Expats
Experienced financial advisors from Four Point Financial will focus on several topics and show those who are new to Canada how to navigate the financial system. The seminar will cover the following topics:
• Types of Personal Savings Vehicles in Canada and how they work (TFSA, RRSP, SPRSP, PENSIONS)
• Life Insurance: Options for new residents to Canada
• Mortgages in Canada: Current and future outlook
• Group Benefits in Canada: Details on typical employee benefit packages in Canada, and how they work with the government health system.
• Obtaining debt and how to build your credit score.
A ‘Pay What You Can’ Event (Donations welcome at the door)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-789-7011.
Matt Farley, President & Financial Advisor – Four PointFinancial
Patrick Falkiner, Director of Lending Four Point Financial